Lenovo Emergency Reset Hole T490

Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. 4 KitKat called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 4. Pin definition is - a piece of solid material (such as wood or metal) used especially for fastening things together or as a support by which one thing may be suspended from another. Read this first This information can help you safely use your notebook computer. Where can I find the OneKey Recovery (Novo) button on Idea laptops. Many installers, recovery media, and emergency boot disks are now available in USB thumbdrive versions. Returns & repair service. -after searching the web for the better part of a week I was lost on what to do. RubberWilbur 885,935 views. So the ones to consider really is the T480 with the 24+72wh battery or the T480s, 68% battery capacity increase for 42% weight increase (barely passing a T420s, however). T490 and P43s T590 and P53s 1. Here is How to Factory Reset Lenovo Ideapad 310?, follow this step-by-step process to Factory reset or master reset which will restore your device to its original state. Darden staff can now easily view their job relevant info by going to the portal https://krowd. It just keeps flashing a white light, which is the normal procedure before it's turned on. And I don't think I am the only one having this kind issue. PC Data Center Mobile: Lenovo About Lenovo + About Lenovo. Lenovo - Yoga 3 2-in-1 14"Touch-Screen Laptop ?Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory ?128GB Solid State Drive ? Windows 8. How to Unlock your iPhone 6 Plus for any carrier or network via IMEI. So be sure all data is backed up before proceeding with this option. Lenovo's ThinkPad Yoga has a keyboard that flattens when you use it in tablet mode (hands-on) Yoga with active digitizer in a ThinkPad boots :confused:. My desktop does not have the normal access to the "Open" button on the CD / DVD drive. Want to upgrade to a Ryzen 3000 (maybe 4000), and need to know about DDR4 and the AMD IMC. Insert a straightened paper clip into the emergency reset hole to reset the computer. All CD / DVD drives have a Eject Pin Hole. If the manual firmware update does not make your EV3 brick work the first time, repeat the manual update process. Shop by department, purchase cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, cameras, baby items, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace. This lets you reset Windows 10 by downloading a fresh copy from the internet, which could come in handy if your current installation is corrupted or you have a fast network connection. To restore a Windows 7 or Vista computer, you must have a set of restore discs for the computer or an original Windows 7 or Vista installation disc. Then, insert a straightened paper clip into the emergency-reset hole to reset the computer. Board index Post-Classic Lenovo Hardware ThinkPad T430-T490 / T530-T590 Series T440 won't detect new battery T430 and later, plus T530 and later series specific matters only. You cannot use this method to turn on your MBP on a daily basis but it is a good troubleshooting technique. View and Download Lenovo ThinkPad T490s hardware maintenance manual online. Emergency-reset hole. No matter where work takes you—whether you are on the go, at the desk or working from the café, we have the right solutions so you can office everywhere. Consumers Only: Lenovo. Your laptop has been reset. If you're having problems with your PC, the following table can help you decide which recovery option to use. How to Factory Reset Windows Vista. Restart Windows 10 PC and check if this fixes Lenovo easy camera not working in windows 10 issue. ThinkPad T490; Emergency-reset hole 2. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Note: Do not unplug the power adapter during this procedure. Pay TV , Free to Air Services , Decoders , Programmers - Austech has the largest and most comprehensive Satellite Television forums in Australia. Choose PNC for checking accounts, credit cards, mortgages, investing, borrowing, asset management and more — all for the achiever in you. 4 KitKat settings. Immediately, the unit turned off and I couldn't get it back on without using the battery reset pin-hole. What you actually do is take out the battery and connect it to the charger. Whether you're looking to improve your engine efficiency, to repair a damaged car part or change a headlight bulb, we've got the parts you need and our expert team will be on-hand with advice and information should you need. If all you have is optical media, however, you can get an inexpensive external USB CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive and configure your computer to boot from USB when needed. The F1, F4 and FN buttons all are lit on the keyboard, but no response whatsoever. Let’s first have a brief look at all the options you have. Pin definition is - a piece of solid material (such as wood or metal) used especially for fastening things together or as a support by which one thing may be suspended from another. Tonerstop pays for the shipping for all *Domestic Orders of Products where the Product Order value is over $100 and where the shipping address is to a physical Australian Address. As a result your SAMSUNG T560 Galaxy Tab E 9. Then, insert a straightened paper clip into the emergency-reset hole to reset the computer. Apple says if developers are unhappy with its App Store decisions, it will entertain appeals against its rulings – and even its own rules Bend me, shape me, anyway you want me: Teradata talks up cloud integrations in bid to fend off native competition. 0 A unique fast-paced arcade action game where you control 2 Heroes to hit as many monsters before one of them was knocked off from the stage. 1/8 anymore, because they usually run on newer machines with UEFI BIOS and the boot process is too. (/ ˈ iː ˌ b eɪ / EE-bay) is an American multinational e-commerce corporation based in San Jose, California, that facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website. FACTORY RESET HP ACER DELL LENOVO or ANY Laptop/Netbook w. 5mm Internal SATA Slot Load Blu-Ray Writer and more On Sale, Find the Best China null at. Save Cancel Reset to default settings. EaseUS free disk cloning software helps you to clone/copy a hard drive to another hard disk without losing any data in 3 steps. Backup most your stuff on your SD card, and synchronize your phone with a Gmail account so you won't lose any contacts. I am an idiot. Of course, I was lead down the rabbit hole to a final request for a scanned check in the sum of $200. Online Shopping - India’s leading B2B E-commerce Portal for Industrial Products. How to Hard Reset Galaxy S9 Plus, S9 to Unlock PIN, Pattern, Password. A Supposedly Feminist Website. Easy-to-use internet Homepage and Personal Start Page. Also tried disconnecting the internal battery by inserting a paperclip into the emergency-reset hole on the bottom of the laptop. Immediately, the unit turned off and I couldn't get it back on without using the battery reset pin-hole. To select several files and folders, hold down the Ctrl key when you …. (I was setting up fingerprint with pin code, I had set up the pin, but exited out of the fingerprint setup and locked the screen there were no pin pad or keyboard on the unlock screen and nothing happened when I tapped on the normal restart or shutdown after the reboot the pin pad showed. We live by our motto: For Gamers. Unplug the machine from any power source. CoNetrix was nominated in the 2020 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards recognizing companies, products, and individuals that demonstrate excellence, innovation, and leadership in the information security industry. Before You Start a Factory Reset on Your iPhone XR. to see if I can get the password reset from my Samsung. AskDeac is an easy-to-use technology help portal and ticketing platform for WFU faculty, students, staff, and guests. Save big on ExpressVPN, PureVPN, NordVPN, Surfshark, FastestVPN and more. There is no response whatsoever. ; The graphics in Lenovo ThinkPad T480s are powered by Intel UHD 620 graphics card. Keyboard drainage hole Drain out liquid from your computer if you accidentally spill liquid on the keyboard. ThinkPad T490; Emergency-reset hole 2. To get the latest documentation, go to https:// support. But normally, a WiFi-only tablet is cheaper and has a bigger screen. Lenovo laptops have a small hole on the bottom of the laptop see below of screenshot from one of the Lenovo document, which called "Emergency reset hole" this cuts off the power from both batteries. The National Federation of the Blind is committed to ensuring quality education for blind students, and to providing activities and lessons that are fun and educational for blind children and their families. How to reinstall Windows 10. Online Shopping - India’s leading B2B E-commerce Portal for Industrial Products. The power button LED flashes. These steps will erase data. ThinkPad T490 - Weird Issue. Chapter 6 Locations. To locate the emergency-reset hole, refer to. com is India’s leading B2B marketplace and a preferred online destination for small-scale to medium-size enterprises seeking to procure or purchase industrial goods for their businesses. How to Factory Reset a Lenovo IdeaPad. If you want to back up and restore your personal files using File History, see Set up a drive for File History. If you don't want to do that, there's an app called My Backup Pro that can do the same job. Hello, I'vehad my lenovo yoga 3 for maybe 3 months and this is the second time it's suddenly turned off. PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE IF I HAVE HELPED YOU! I work with Lenovo all the time and now and then I run into a computer that just absolutely will not turn on. com Call us at 646-733-8376 Subscribe to our newsletter. Thread starter Keith_57; Start date Aug 31, 2016; Sidebar Sidebar. Lenovo laptops have a small hole on the bottom of the laptop see below of screenshot from one of the Lenovo document, which called "Emergency reset hole" this cuts off the power from both batteries. Fingerprint reader 7. Quick Start Guide Unpack Tablet ThinkPad Tablet AC Charger USB cable Publications Setup Application highlights Icon Description Documents to Go: View, edit, and create Microsoft Word, Excel , and PowerPoint files; view PDF files. 6 Inch FHD Intel Core I5-8250U 4GB RAM 1TB HDD DOS. Issue: Several Lenovo laptop models have had issues returning from sleep, suspend or hibernation mode. I have Lenovo E440 with win 7 installed with recovery partition installed. Darden staff can now easily view their job relevant info by going to the portal https://krowd. Faster CPU means more smooth experience. Windows 7 and Vista. [Best Guide] Fix Lenovo Laptop Sound Not Working Problem April 29, 2020 January 21, 2020 by Lenora K. Then take the second curve and bend it 90 degrees. release_2018. Use the drop-down tabs on the left to select a feature and the results will show up automatically. 7 Orange Madness , 9. Find out more. Whether you're looking to improve your engine efficiency, to repair a damaged car part or change a headlight bulb, we've got the parts you need and our expert team will be on-hand with advice and information should you need. Here's how to fix your Thinkpad that won't turn on all by yourself and save. Lenovo X1 Carbon will not Turn on. Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs. The most common reasons to perform a factory reset are to solve persistent software issues or to ensure that all personal data is removed before giving the device to someone else. PC Magazine is your complete guide to computers, phones, tablets, peripherals and more. I can force the X1YG1 off but the X1YG4 refuses to honor a long press on the power button! Have to use the emergency reset hole. Of course, I was lead down the rabbit hole to a final request for a scanned check in the sum of $200. Message and Data Rates may apply. The best Android forum on the planet where you can get help, share tips and discuss phones, Android OS and more. Docking-station hook holes Use the docking-station hook holes to secure a supported docking station. Confirm the operation by clicking the Reset button and wait until the process completes. Save Cancel Reset to default settings. Information that Google collects. Stand-By UPS systems provides basic battery backup and surge protection. Enable Wi-Fi in Windows. Keyboard drainage hole Drain out liquid from your computer if you accidentally spill liquid on the keyboard. Lenovo Ideapad 130-15IKB 81H7001TAX 15. Download LG V10 (H960A, VS990, H901, H900) KDZ Firmware | Stock ROM. Reset Thinkpad X240 #1 Post by haenlein » Tue May 20, 2014 7:39 am Dear all, Ideally I would want the PC to reset so that there is only a plain version of Windows on it Post-Classic Lenovo Hardware ↳ ThinkPad T430-T490 / T530-T590 Series ↳ Thinkpad T14 / T15. Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) is a protocol introduced to replace Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) in order to solve the IP Address exhaustion problem. ; When a menu appears, then you can release the Shift key. Emergency Eject The procedure described below can be used to remove a disc from the drive if the eject button is disabled by software or if a power failure occurs. The awards are produced by Cybersecurity Insiders in partnership with the Information Security Community on LinkedIn, tapping into the. The BCD is only going to have a single entry for this. Lenovo App Shop: Download and install games and applications from Lenovo App Shop. Lenovo Vantage, Hardware Settings section, Input group: Windows Control Panel, Mouse Properties, ThinkPad: As you know, software changes frequently, so your screen might look a little different from these images, but the functions are the same and will allow you to make your TrackPoint more or less sensitive to the pressure of your finger. Features 5. As a result your Windows 8 will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 64000 MB. If you need help with a product whose support you had trouble reaching over the phone, consult its product-specific Help Center. Lenovo YOGA 730 YOGA 730-13IKB YOGA 730-15IKB User Guide Read the safety notices and important tips in the included manuals before using your computer. 6" WiFi will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8830 core will run faster. That’s why we stock only the best quality office supplies to ensure your workplace is always productive, efficient and happy. 99 Add to your system for £29. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LENOVO ThinkPad 10. Emergency-reset hole. please help. 0″ TFT display, Snapdragon 430 chipset, 5 MP primary camera, 2 MP front camera, 2600 mAh battery, 16 GB storage, 1. About Lenovo ThinkPad T480s. Get help with the slot-loading SuperDrive on your Mac computer Follow the steps below if you need help setting up or using your Apple USB SuperDrive, MacBook Air SuperDrive, or built-in SuperDrive. Find or make adaptive flashcards to study today, and learn 2x faster. I should have written it down but I figured that I can just hard reset the unit. 17 June 2020 Lenovo Launches New ThinkPad P Series Mobile Workstations, Premiering Ultra Performance Mode. Then take the second curve and bend it 90 degrees. You can make a burglar-proof glass patio door by setting a pipe or a metal bar in the middle bottom track of your door slide. Motorola Moto G Manual User Guide and Instructions Moto G manual user guide is a pdf file from Motorola Mobility that discuss ways manuals for the Motorola Moto G X1032. Alex try hard reset. -then I ran into an article about resetting the Lenovo thinkpad tablet to factory setting using the hardware reset button found on the bottom of the device. Republic World should be your go-to website to stay informed on the latest indian and current news on a wide range of topics including elections, politics and government policies. 26, Power system checkout #4). when i try to turn on then, every led on the computer (comprising the keybords lights) turns on but after one second everything turns off but then. If the black screen of death is an occasional headache for you instead of a constant annoyance, you might try this way to reset your phone to factory settings. CommunityTeam Mary Rey Sue Palpatine reskin robes: Pragmatic Master's armor set missing sleeve | 06. Color power cords are available in C14 to C13 or C20 to C19 format. Incredible shopping paradise! Newest products, latest trends and bestselling items from Singapore, Japan, Korea, US and all over the world at highly discounted price!. Keyboard drainage hole Drain out liquid from your computer if you accidentally spill liquid on the keyboard. Based on the information given by OP, a step was skipped during the installation of the Preview (before destination selection, opening up cmd prompt and using diskpart to attach the VHD to the system), so the original Win8 installation was either upgraded to the preview or overwritten by it instead of having a side-by-side install into the. I have a lenovo t420 that I had left unplugged and unused for a couple months. E*TRADE charges $0 commission for online US-listed stock, ETF, and options trades. The latest information and pricing on Toyota Cars, Hybrids, Crossovers, SUVs, Minivans, and Pickup Trucks - available at Toyota Dealerships in Canada. If you don't plan to use your PC for a while, then you could shut down your PC by pressing the Win+X keys, press U, and press U again. Wait for one minute. Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options, then click on "Change plan settings" next to your active power plan. It is all OK. Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga. Battery abuse or mishandling can cause overheat, liquid leakage, or an explosion. About Lenovo ThinkPad T480s. Plug power adapter back into the ThinkPad. Lenovo yoga won't turn on; Lenovo yoga 3 won't turn on - Best answers;. -after searching the web for the better part of a week I was lost on what to do. 1 Tap Phone (if your phone is locked, drag up to unlock it, then tap Emergency). -then I ran into an article about resetting the Lenovo thinkpad tablet to factory setting using the hardware reset button found on the bottom of the device. This review is for the Amazon - Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart Speaker with Alexa - Sandstone I have this dot in my garage for when my hands are full or super dirty and I need lights on, or the worst song ever is playing and an emergency song skip is required. If the computer is frozen or the keyboard and mouse do not work, press and hold down the power button until the computer turns off. Features 5. Please don’t confuse the terminology here. B2B liquidation marketplace for manifested wholesale lots of surplus merchandise sold in online auctions. Stuck in Android Boot Loop – Tips to Fix & Recover From Boot loop December 30, 2013 July 2, 2013 by HRM Staff If you are an Android mobile user and more into mods and customization on your device, then you are aware with the Android Boot Loop. But MDM can also be a frustratingly vague term, applied to a diverse collection of products. Lenovo ThinkPad T490s Pdf User Manuals. Catch supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol. You should remove all audio drivers from your Lenovo laptop, and then reboot your computer. P50 won't run on AC without a battery #4 Post by blgaarder » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:05 pm Post-Classic Lenovo Hardware ↳ ThinkPad T430-T490 / T530-T590 Series ↳ Thinkpad T14 / T15. T490 and P43s T590 and P53s 1. 3 ways to unlock bios password on lenovo laptop: Use the backdoor password Remove CMOS battery Short circuit SDA and SCL in security chip Use the backdoor. Keith_57 Commendable. If this does not serve the purpose, try soft resetting the device. It is possible to use the phone without a SIM card. The Tourism Industry (THM-100) An introduction to the tourism industry and its role in the economy; its scale and impact, major sectors, tourism products in BC, development potential, language and terminology, industry structure and organization, revenue and costs in various sectors, case studies and applications. Here is the link to the service manual. 99 Add ThinkPad Hybrid USB-C with USB-A Dock (UK Standard Plug Type G) to. Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. ThinkPad T490 laptop pdf manual download. 2 Speakers Your computer is equipped with a pair of stereo speakers. 50 per contract for customers who execute at least 30 stock, ETF, and options trades per quarter). Method 1: Reset the Windows 7 password with a password reset disk In general, when people forgot the password, people will think of password reset disk. All I receive is a power wash and the Samsung chrome book is still managed by previous owner. When I plug in the adapter, the power button flashes 3 times and goes blank. Quick Start Guide Unpack Tablet ThinkPad Tablet AC Charger USB cable Publications Setup Application highlights Icon Description Documents to Go: View, edit, and create Microsoft Word, Excel , and PowerPoint files; view PDF files. • Microsoft® makes periodic feature changes to the Windows® operating system through Windows Update. Lenovo laptops have a small hole on the bottom of the laptop see below of screenshot from one of the Lenovo document, which called "Emergency reset hole" this cuts off the power from both batteries. First remove the battery then unplug the laptop next hold the power button down for 60 seconds then replace the battery and power cord and start your computer. Greenhomefair 24825 Northern blvd 1st Flr Ofc J-251 Little Neck, NY 11362 M-Sun 9am-5Pm Email [email protected] This works in most cases, where the issue is originated due to a system corruption. Get prepared and recession-proof your. Color power cords are available in C14 to C13 or C20 to C19 format. Announced Jun 2018. Even when I push the power button, I see no light on the keyboard. ” Jason Attas Private investigator. 6 T495 User. Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Apple in 2017 changed the method to force restart or hard reset an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus. Then, insert a straightened paper clip into the emergency-reset hole to reset the computer. Research repair options, or submit and track a repair. *Edit* I'm resonably sure a factory reset would help this (seeing as though the battery pull didnt), as a last resort of course. This guide below will show you how to find Device ID on LG smartphone. Next, give your router up to 5 minutes to restore its factory settings. This action deletes all the settings, applications and personal data from your device and make it 100% clean. After 5 seconds remove the tool you used to depress the Reset Button. Resetting your Surface Pro , or other Windows 10 device, is a major decision and is not to be confused with the Restart option in the Start Menu which just turns your. Here's how to fix your Thinkpad that won't turn on all by yourself and save. This section is not written yet. In most cases, once you start to refresh or reset your PC, it’ll finish on its own. Best answer: Hello, Unplug the power cord Remove the battery Remove the RAM from the slot Hold the power button for 60 seconds Place the RAM back into the slot Connect the power supply then try to switch ON the laptop and later put the. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items. Darden staff can now easily view their job relevant info by going to the portal https://krowd. Many installers, recovery media, and emergency boot disks are now available in USB thumbdrive versions. Lenovo's ThinkPad T490 (starts at $846; $1,641 as tested) is a premium 14-inch notebook aimed at business buyers. FREE backup software to protect system & data of your desktop PC and laptop. TV 53,061 views. Our helpful tools & features find you the information you need to make the right decisions on flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages. what we are trying to acomplish here is remove any static discharge. CNET Content Solutions - English. New approach for Raspberry Pi OMV images. My desktop does not have the normal access to the "Open" button on the CD / DVD drive. 8 Factory Reset Android; 1. Save big on ExpressVPN, PureVPN, NordVPN, Surfshark, FastestVPN and more. Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga. Here are the most common problems plaguing the budget-based device, and a few workarounds and solutions that can fix them. Show top sites Show top sites and my feed Show my feed Ripples in space-time hint at a black hole or a neutron star like we've never seen before. Sky News delivers breaking news, headlines and top stories from business, politics, entertainment and more in the UK and worldwide. LENOVO IdeaPad S340-14API Laptop Batteries for your laptop computer with warrantable in Australia. B2B liquidation marketplace for manifested wholesale lots of surplus merchandise sold in online auctions. Step 3: The unit will then reboot. Sometimes, you may need to restart your iPhone. laptops and netbooks :: thinkpad p series laptops :: thinkpad p52 type 20m9 20ma Lenovo PC Support - US. A restart of the web browser or the system did not resolve the issue. button, reset your computer: 1. If you have tried all of the above items, and the “Emergency Calls Only” message still appears, you may want to try to factory reset your device. I removed it from the box, installed the battery and let it charge for a while. Front camera 4. On the front you see a small round hole, which is where the LED shines through from the back, and there is also a little square just under the LED. Our products are developed to be safe and effective. TV 53,061 views. What you actually do is take out the battery and connect it to the charger. P50 won't run on AC without a battery #4 Post by blgaarder » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:05 pm Post-Classic Lenovo Hardware ↳ ThinkPad T430-T490 / T530-T590 Series ↳ Thinkpad T14 / T15. Unplug power cord, and grab the paper clip or sim removal tool that comes with smartphones these days Locate the reset hole on your laptop, usually, it is beside or at the bottom of your laptop Now press and hold the reset button using a paper clip for 10-15 seconds. ; When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option. If you have a Lenovo laptop with a built-in battery and it won't power on or wake-up from a sleep state, you can use the pin-hole emergency reset hole (button) to resolve the issue. Docking-station hook holes 3. Lenovo Thinkpad T480 Factory Reset. My lenovo laptop keeps restarting automatically without me - Answered by a verified Laptop technician We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. A shutdown will close all apps, sign out all users, and completely turn off the PC. See “Start”. Emergency-reset hole If the computer stops responding and you cannot turn it off by pressing the power. Security-lock slot * for selected models Bottom 1. I should have written it down but I figured that I can just hard reset the unit. Fingerprint reader 7. Incredible shopping paradise! Newest products, latest trends and bestselling items from Singapore, Japan, Korea, US and all over the world at highly discounted price!. The most common solution is to get a USB version of what you want to boot from. Bid on pallets & truckloads from top US retailers. My T440P is just two years old. -after searching the web for the better part of a week I was lost on what to do. Note: Do not unplug the power adapter during this procedure. HP Desktop PCs - Opening a Stuck CD or DVD Drive Tray (Windows 7, Vista, XP) This document pertains to HP Desktop PCs with CD or DVD drive trays. If you want to back up and restore your personal files using File History, see Set up a drive for File History. The Moto G isn't without faults. I don’t know if pressing the reset button a set number of times will fix the problem in your laptop but according to the hardware maintenance manual for your laptop, there is an emergency reset hole in the laptop in which a straightened paperclip needs to be inserted. Digg is the homepage of the internet, featuring the best articles, videos, and original content that the web is talking about right now. Board index Post-Classic Lenovo Hardware ThinkPad T430-T490 / T530-T590 Series T440 won't detect new battery T430 and later, plus T530 and later series specific matters only. But we think. In this guide, we are going to show you how to remove the back cover on Huawei P10 smartphone. 1 Emergency-reset hole 2 Speakers 1 Emergency-reset hole If the computer stops responding and you cannot turn it off by pressing the power button, remove the ac power adapter. Secure and durable, this 14" laptop comes with various options, including a multitouch display, discrete graphics, and solid-state drive. Emergency-reset hole 2. ) Tried running DISM /restorehealth (Not successful - corruption and hatch mismatch on corrupted file. I've tried using dust removal of Lenovo energy management software, it speeds up fan for a while and in Windows 7, I would have silent fans afterwards but it's useless in Windows 10. (To actually perform the low-level encryption functions, Android uses dm-crypt, which is the standard disk encryption system in the Linux kernel. Removing the Outer Shell. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs. To fix some Chromebook problems, you might need to reset your Chromebook hardware, also called a hard reset. Lab CompGreece - Ремонт компьютеров, гаджетов 19,647 views. While rebooting an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus requires pressing and holding both the Sleep/Wake and. Emergency-reset hole. A floppy disk, also known as a floppy, diskette, or simply disk, is a type of disk storage composed of a disk of thin and flexible magnetic storage medium, sealed in a rectangular plastic enclosure lined with fabric that removes dust particles. The Moto G5 Plus SIM card tray should pop out. It does not just bypass Android pattern locks, but also works for PINs, passwords, etc. If your battery is fixed in place and cannot be removed, you can’t use this method to charge a computer without a charger. However, yesterday I got the five short beeps and the black screen when start up. Free shipping on qualifying orders. Qoo10 - Lenovo-ThinkPad-T490-T590-Motherboard-8665U-16GB-01YT398-Offers Search Results : Computer & Game,Mens Bags & Shoes,Mobile Accessories Items now on sale at qoo10. com Call us at 646-733-8376 Subscribe to our newsletter. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, White, and Black. 99 Add ThinkPad Hybrid USB-C with USB-A Dock (UK Standard Plug Type G) to. Stand-By UPS systems provides basic battery backup and surge protection. Download our 3D printing software GrabCAD Print and CAD collaboration tool Workbench. The interior picture is purely for information purposes. A battery other than the one specifiedby Lenovo, or a disassembled or modifiedbattery is not covered by the warranty. 1/10, you can do it even without any password. Performed a Windows 10 reset. 3 ways to unlock bios password on lenovo laptop: Use the backdoor password Remove CMOS battery Short circuit SDA and SCL in security chip Use the backdoor. Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Posted by 2 months ago. In Lock Pattern you are asked to provide the combination of dots which are arranged in grid to unlock the device. 3“ cellphone $10. Keith_57 Commendable. This wikiHow teaches you how to reset your Android device to its factory settings using either a basic reset or if you're experiencing more serious issues, recovery mode. Incredible shopping paradise! Newest products, latest trends and bestselling items from Singapore, Japan, Korea, US and all over the world at highly discounted price!. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items. Board index Post-Classic Lenovo Hardware ThinkPad T430-T490 / T530-T590 Series T440 won't detect new battery T430 and later, plus T530 and later series specific matters only. So, a 60 minute lunch break or a layover is enough to boost your battery up to 12 hours. Lenovo laptops have a small hole on the bottom of the laptop see below of screenshot from one of the Lenovo document, which called “ Emergency reset hole ” this cuts off the power from both batteries. To prevent any confusion I wanted to highlight that while Game Update 6. The process is unplugging power cord then use the paper clip and push into that Emergency reset hole and releases it. Make sure you have the plug-in to avoid losing power during the process of factory resetting your Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon. Join the joyous 1. Pin definition is - a piece of solid material (such as wood or metal) used especially for fastening things together or as a support by which one thing may be suspended from another. This fairly common process has three parts: backing up files and data, restoring your software and system, and. So it’s completely understandable if your first reaction is to freeze and freak out when you run into a PC emergency, such as a broken screen. My laptop will not power on. Warranty: For a copy of applicable warranties, write to: Lenovo Warranty Information, 1009 Think Place, Morrisville, NC, 27560. Lenovo App Shop: Download and install games and applications from Lenovo App Shop. I grabbed one that was on and placed it on top of a closed one. T440s won't turn on again. Nothing I could do to wake it up. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer. If all you have is optical media, however, you can get an inexpensive external USB CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive and configure your computer to boot from USB when needed. If your computer has a built-in battery, reset the computer by inserting a straightened paper clip into the emergency-reset hole. CNET Content Solutions - English. 99 Add to your system for £29. If the Lenovo Service Support can't help you to unlock your BIOS password, you can try with the methods below. Emergency-reset hole If the computer stops responding and you cannot turn it off by pressing the power button, reset your computer: 1. PC Data Center Mobile: Lenovo About Lenovo. Download our 3D printing software GrabCAD Print and CAD collaboration tool Workbench. Below is a screenshot of the Chrome browser window when I started it on a machine running Windows 10 Pro. View and Download Lenovo ThinkPad T490s hardware maintenance manual online. Reset To Factory Default Settings Description If you messed up with the configuration on your MikroTik routers or RouterOS devices, which you cannot login to the router to manage it any more, you can reset the router to its factory default settings to gain back the access. Download LG G STYLO (H630, H631, H635, MS631) KDZ Firmware | Stock ROM. I am an idiot. But MDM can also be a frustratingly vague term, applied to a diverse collection of products. Select Yes – erase all user data with the volume buttons and tap Power. Did you already try to insert a straightened paper clip into the emergency reset hole on the bottom of your X260 after removing the power adapter? level 2 T430s, T420, X31, 600E 2 points · 4 years ago. For instructions on how to do this, choose your device type from one of the categories below. Apple follows Facebook in acknowledging that its employees had their systems infected with malware following an attack targeting a Java zero. My computer is an Acer laptop aspire 3690 running windows vista, just incase I wasn’t clear on that. Bottom view - ThinkPad T440s,Bottom view - ThinkPad T440s,Bottom view - ThinkPad T440s,Bottom view - ThinkPad T440s,Bottom view - ThinkPad T440s,Bottom view. 1/8 anymore, because they usually run on newer machines with UEFI BIOS and the boot process is too. I am using Lenovo Thinkpad X240. Quick Start Guide Unpack Tablet ThinkPad Tablet AC Charger USB cable Publications Setup Application highlights Icon Description Documents to Go: View, edit, and create Microsoft Word, Excel , and PowerPoint files; view PDF files. After combing through your responses, testing out a few new ones, and getting a sense for what other popular picks may be. RELATED: How to Power Cycle Your Gadgets To Fix Freezes and Other Problems. Visit our projects site for tons of fun, step-by-step project guides with Raspberry Pi HTML/CSS Python Scratch Blender Our Mission Our mission is to put the power of computing and digital making into the hands of people all over the world. Emergency-reset hole. Motorola Moto G Manual User Guide and Instructions Moto G manual user guide is a pdf file from Motorola Mobility that discuss ways manuals for the Motorola Moto G X1032. Immediately, the unit turned off and I couldn't get it back on without using the battery reset pin-hole. Disconnect your computer from ac power. Forums for devices made by LG. Unplug the machine from any power source. This guide below will show you how to find Device ID on LG smartphone. These steps will erase data. COVID-19 Update - Click Here To Learn More : EXPLORE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. The process is unplugging power cord then use the paper clip and push into that Emergency reset hole and releases it. PC Data Center Mobile: Lenovo About Lenovo. Docking-station hook holes Use the docking-station hook holes to secure a supported docking station. 1 Third party website. It's quite similar to the t61, but a little smaller and lighter. Use the drop-down tabs on the left to select a feature and the results will show up automatically. It lets you control your entire home security system with one simple app, and it’s fully customizable to fit any house or apartment. HP Desktop PCs - Opening a Stuck CD or DVD Drive Tray (Windows 7, Vista, XP) This document pertains to HP Desktop PCs with CD or DVD drive trays. Lenovo without a removable battery: Newer Lenovo laptops have small hole on the bottom of the laptop called the “Emergency Reset Hole” (see screenshot below for an example) that disconnects the internal battery from the system board. Insert a straightened paper clip into the hole to cut off power supply temporarily. Hold down the Power button and tap Volume Up. The most common solution is to get a USB version of what you want to boot from. Browse phones now!. View and Download Lenovo ThinkPad T490s hardware maintenance manual online. Need it today? Enjoy free in-store pickup or curbside delivery. Hi VIrendra, I also have a T480 and the same symptom. " Scroll down to Display,. Lenovo Thinkpad T480 Factory Reset. The google android device manager won’t work. This guided tutorial will show you how to reset your laptop to factory defaults using OneKey Recovery. Here are steps for. 11 hours* of battery life with the low-power FHD display. Turn off the machine. Method A - Activate the spell check setting. Otherwise, you may damage the back cover. Introduction how to use NOVO button recover Win 10 OS. A factory reset, also known as hard reset, is the restoration of a device to its original manufacturer settings. At some point in your Android phone or tablet's lifetime, you're probably going to need to perform a factory reset on the device. So be sure all data is backed up before proceeding with this option. Where can I find the OneKey Recovery (Novo) button on Idea laptops. To restore a Windows 7 or Vista computer, you must have a set of restore discs for the computer or an original Windows 7 or Vista installation disc. So it’s completely understandable if your first reaction is to freeze and freak out when you run into a PC emergency, such as a broken screen. The Indo-China war, that began on 20 October 1962, saw a month-long standoff between approximately 10,000-20,000 Indian troops and 80,000 Chinese troops. SHOP SUPPORT. Incredible shopping paradise! Newest products, latest trends and bestselling items from Singapore, Japan, Korea, US and all over the world at highly discounted price!. Lazada's constantly evolving technology, logistics and payments infrastructure connects this vast and diverse region, and offers Southeast Asia a shopping experience that is safe, seamless and enjoyable. I want to wipe and revert a T440S with Windows 8 to factory settings before selling it. (you will feel a slight click) found in the hole to the bottom-right of the main fan exhaust on the bottom of the system. that’s now let your Lenovo laptop power on usually. How many cells do I need to make a battery pack with a certain voltage. I am using Lenovo Thinkpad X240. Qoo10 - Lenovo-ThinkPad-T490-T590-Motherboard-8665U-16GB-01YT398-Offers Search Results : Computer & Game,Mens Bags & Shoes,Mobile Accessories Items now on sale at qoo10. Fix Google Chrome black screen issues. Yes To run Gparted it might be needed to install Gparted on the Live System, I don't remember exactly. CommunityTeam Mary Rey Sue Palpatine reskin robes: Pragmatic Master's armor set missing sleeve | 06. Board index Post-Classic Lenovo Hardware ThinkPad T430-T490 / T530-T590 Series T440 won't detect new battery T430 and later, plus T530 and later series specific matters only. Emergency Eject The procedure described below can be used to remove a disc from the drive if the eject button is disabled by software or if a power failure occurs. When you power on the Chromebook, you'll see the first-time setup screen where you have to set everything up by connecting to Wi-Fi and signing into a Google account. Set as your Homepage for instant access to your favorite websites. I want to factory reset, i tried it with pressing F11 but the factory reset option is not coming. 0 with USB-C adapter cables) to plug in an see if that will wake the Thunderbolt controller up. Show top sites Show top sites and my feed Show my feed Ripples in space-time hint at a black hole or a neutron star like we've never seen before. I'm running windows 10 on a lenovo Y700 It won't let me use the recovery option in windows 10. Smarthome is one of the world's largest home automation retailers, becoming an easy-to-use source for affordable devices - including smart lighting control, smart thermostats, smart home security, wireless cameras, doorbell cameras, door locks, and much more - all of which the average do-it-yourselfer can safely install. 15, 2019 Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. Audio connector 10. Lenovo t440s. Confirm the operation by clicking the Reset button and wait until the process completes. The Lenovo Limited Warranty applies only to Lenovo hardware products purchased for your own use, and does not transfer upon resale. Please, note that you do not actually charge your laptop with this charger. Disconnect your computer from ac power. Get the best, least expensive cell phone plan or prepaid cell phones with the latest phones. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL greenville greenville asheville athens, GA atlanta augusta blacksburg boone charleston charlotte chattanooga columbia columbus, GA cookeville danville eastern KY fayetteville, NC florence, SC gadsden greensboro hickory hilton head knoxville macon myrtle beach northwest GA raleigh roanoke savannah. To get the latest documentation, go to https:// support. The next generation of Galaxy has arrived. Page 24: Status Indicators Status indicators The status indicators show the current status of your computer. View and Download Lenovo ThinkPad T490s hardware maintenance manual online. Press and hold this button for 5 seconds, then release. 20% off selected Think products when you trade in your old laptop, desktop, workstation or monitor (T&Cs apply) Add Lenovo 65W Standard AC Adapter (USB Type-C)- UK/Ireland to your system for £39. Apr 6, 2009 4,537 77 31,940 801. Consumers Only: Lenovo. If your PC is not performing properly, an operating system reset or reinstall may be what you need. -after searching the web for the better part of a week I was lost on what to do. Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Linux Mint 20 “Ulyana” Xfce – BETA Release. 7 Soft Reset Android; 1. 2 Solid State Drive in place of a 2. When I plug in the adapter, the power button flashes 3 times and goes blank. ® Lenovo App Shop: Download and install games and applications from Lenovo App Shop. Lenovo has made the bezels smaller that previous generations. Lenovo - ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2-in-1 14" QHD Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB Solid State Drive - Iron Gray Model : 20QF000KUS SKU : 6380444. If this doesnt work remove the ram and leave it out of the machine for 5 minutes then reinstall. Reset the system by inserting one end of a needle or a straightened paper clip into the emergency-reset hole on the bottom. Image Credit: Motorola. A factory reset, also known as hard reset, is the restoration of a device to its original manufacturer settings. 6 T495 User. If you have a Lenovo laptop with a built-in battery and it won't power on or wake-up from a sleep state, you can use the pin-hole emergency reset hole (button) to resolve the issue. Save with today’s top deals. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4. Through these products, we can provide consumers with unparalleled satisfaction and reliability. Enable Wi-Fi in Windows. With dual ports for heavy duty charging and single ports for pocket sized option, we have plenty of options to suit your needs. untuk membuka dalam keadaan "darurat", cari lubang-kecil (emergency hole) di bagian depan (lebih kurang 1mm), kemudian tusuk pakai kawat kecil yg kaku, mis. Locate the thermostat on an inside wall, about 5 ft. PC Data Center About Lenovo. We collect information to provide better services to all our users – from figuring out basic stuff such as which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful, the people who matter most to you online or which YouTube videos you might. They are one of the largest manufacturers of smartphones in the world. 65 per contract (or $0. Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E440 - Intel Core i5-4200M ( 2. 12 (n2iuj11w) or higher version prior to update UEFI BIOS. Here are a few easy ways to get a disc out of a stuck drive. Did you already try to insert a straightened paper clip into the emergency reset hole on the bottom of your X260 after removing the power adapter? level 2 T430s, T420, X31, 600E 2 points · 4 years ago. This action deletes all the settings, applications and personal data from your device and make it 100% clean. It is a touchscreen from what she said but is running Win 7. 6" WiFi will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8830 core will run faster. Alex try hard reset. T440 hard reset. Lenovo PC Support Home – learn about your PC device, troubleshoot, check warranty, order or repair status, upgrade software or contact us. ThinkPad T490s Laptop pdf manual download. Part 1: Perform a Factory Reset on Samsung Galaxy J5 (6) First of all, you should perform a hard reset to delete all the user-installed content and to wipe out any recently installed android updates on your phone. I do not see any physical damage in the system. button, reset your computer: 1. To restart or shut down a locked-up computer, you can try pressing special key combinations. Get access to helpful solutions, how-to guides, owners' manuals, and product specifications for your Galaxy S7 Edge (Verizon) from Samsung US Support. Expert Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, and Android technicians can help reset your password, repair your network, recover your work and bring you back from the blue screen of death. Qoo10 - Lenovo-ThinkPad-T490-T590-Motherboard-8665U-16GB-01YT398-Offers Search Results : Computer & Game,Mens Bags & Shoes,Mobile Accessories Items now on sale at qoo10. Difference between Reset and Reboot. Download Freeware. Performed a Windows 10 reset. 0″ TFT display, Snapdragon 430 chipset, 5 MP primary camera, 2 MP front camera, 2600 mAh battery, 16 GB storage, 1. Battery abuse or mishandling can cause overheat, liquid leakage, or an explosion. How to reset Dell laptop to factory settings without administrator password. To reset the computer, press and hold the power button for four seconds or more. Only way to get correct boot so that laptop screen display is visible (including Lenovo splash screen, and incidentally, the webcam to be recognised correctly in device manager) is to press power on button and immediately close the laptop lid and reopen it. This is your ace in the hole when it comes to software issues, so with this your touchscreen should finally be repaired if you’re dealing with a software issue. If you have an on board Intel graphics controller as well as an add on graphics card, windows thinks you have one more monitor connected than you actually have. I have looked at various repair options online. The model in the video is the T440, but the same concept should apply to most dual-battery Lenovo laptops, such as the Lenovo Thinkpad T440, T440s, T450, T450s, T450s, T460, T460s X240, X250, X260. Connect your computer to ac power and then turn on your computer. From backpacking to cycling to staying in shape and more, outfit your outdoor activities with the latest gear, clothing & footwear at REI. Enjoy entertainment your way with great deals on XFINITY by Comcast. For what it is worth, this is a statement from the service manual for a Lenovo x140e" Attention: If the supervisor password has been forgotten and cannot be made available to the service technician, there is no service procedure to reset the password. Color power cords are available in C14 to C13 or C20 to C19 format. There is no response whatsoever. Before Download Firmware Make Sure Your Samsung; Device Is SM-J730K For Confirm Samsung Device Reboot; In Odin Mode Power Off Phone Now Push And Hole Volume Down; Home And Power Switch, Around 5 Second Free All Pushing; When Phone Reboot With Warning Now Confirm Odin Mode. The software reset is a small recessed push button that is located right above the NEXT button. Lenovo OneKey Recovery System enables you to scan the notebook for viruses, create a backup of your current. 6" WiFi will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8830 core will run faster. However, don't forget to back up your Android device. Wait until the power button LED stays on. Message and Data Rates may apply. No matter where work takes you—whether you are on the go, at the desk or working from the café, we have the right solutions so you can office everywhere. The model in the video is the T440, but the same concept should apply to most dual-battery Lenovo laptops, such as the Lenovo Thinkpad T440, T440s, T450, T450s, T450s, T460, T460s X240, X250, X260. For example, you might have iOS 9 or earlier, and your country or region, or government changes the time zone or the observance of daylight saving time. I am using Lenovo Thinkpad X240. Since its inception in 2012, KODLIX has been committed to innovation and production of outstanding products. " In some cases, you may need a paper clip or safety pin to access this button if it is recessed. Lenovo yoga won't turn on; Lenovo yoga 3 won't turn on - Best answers;. AOMEI Backupper Standard Freeware. Now we need to locate the Eject Pin Hole. A battery other than the one specifiedby Lenovo, or a disassembled or modifiedbattery is not covered by the warranty. Supporting the internal only battery, the T480s has a reset hole in lieu of removing the battery to restart a nonresponsive computer in a hurry. Emergency-reset hole If the computer stops responding and you cannot turn it off by pressing the power button, reset your computer: 1. Last resort – Factory Reset. This action deletes all the settings, applications and personal data from your device and make it 100% clean. Elliot, ACP’s Corporate Director of Membership and Programming, helped staff the City of Tampa’s Emergency Operations Center as the City’s Business & Industry Liaison at the ESF-18 Private Sector desk. While rebooting an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus requires pressing and holding both the Sleep/Wake and. Incredible shopping paradise! Newest products, latest trends and bestselling items from Singapore, Japan, Korea, US and all over the world at highly discounted price!. Laptop Tech Support. P50 won't run on AC without a battery #4 Post by blgaarder » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:05 pm Post-Classic Lenovo Hardware ↳ ThinkPad T430-T490 / T530-T590 Series ↳ Thinkpad T14 / T15. As a result your SAMSUNG T560 Galaxy Tab E 9. Features 5. Otherwise, use the harder tips. 0 (Pie), Memory Card (Hybrid), 3G. ; Lenovo ThinkPad T480s has a battery capacity of 45 Watt-Hours and it also supports the quick charge, up to 80% charge in less than 1 hour. The tray may have to be manually ejected when the drive loses power, a disc is inserted improperly, a damaged or scratched disc is used, the drive fails, or. Lenovo ThinkPad T480s comes with a 14-inch 1080p display. All of the T490's I ordered act the same way! I can toss them around and they're fine, but as soon as I place them on top of a closed one, they turn off!. -contacted Lenovo, but they refused to help me because my warranty expired this February. So if you have a Lenovo laptop and you have tried everything else and it still will not power give the power reset a try. If the computer can be turned on, it means that the battery pack is functional. Consumers Only: Lenovo. Asus t100 Factory Reset Hello all I was just wondering if there is a way to factory reset the ASUS transformer book t100 to factory settings as I am very paranoid that I will mess up something and not be able to recover windows. A hard reset will set all data and settings on the phone to factory defaults. Lenovo's ThinkPad T490 (starts at $846; $1,641 as tested) is a premium 14-inch notebook aimed at business buyers. I have a lenovo t420 that I had left unplugged and unused for a couple months. When I start it up, I get "Windows Bitlocker Drive Encryption Recovery Key. Select Yes - erase all user data with the volume buttons and tap Power. If you want to back up and restore your personal files using File History, see Set up a drive for File History. HP Desktop PCs - Opening a Stuck CD or DVD Drive Tray (Windows 7, Vista, XP) This document pertains to HP Desktop PCs with CD or DVD drive trays. Fone from Wondershare is the best phone unlocking software to remove the Android lock screen. Install cam 8. Our Company News Investor Relations Sustainability Product Compliance Product Security. 19 FREE SHIPPING TO UNITED STATES. Whether you're looking to improve your engine efficiency, to repair a damaged car part or change a headlight bulb, we've got the parts you need and our expert team will be on-hand with advice and information should you need. Press 67 on your mobile phone. Tiny hole with word 'reset' (?) a similar type of button-down-in-a-hole on the faceplate of most laptop CD/DVD drives so that they can be opened in an emergency even if the notebook is turned off. Fan louvers Emergency-reset hole Docking-station hook holes Speakers Rear view Nano-SIM-card tray Status indicators This topic provides information about locating and identifying the various status indicators on your computer. 6 million guests ready to Glow and celebrate the warmth of the season!. Whether you're giving the device to a friend, trading it in. Press emergency call in idle mode. 6" WiFi will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8830 core will run faster. Naked Security - Computer security news, opinion, advice and research from anti-virus experts Sophos. Batteries supplied by Lenovo for use with your product have been tested for compatibility and should only be replaced with approved parts. To prevent any confusion I wanted to highlight that while Game Update 6. Dell Latitude 7490 (i7-8650U, FHD Touchscreen) Laptop Review Same body, new engine. Step6: If resetting did not work, soft reset the Huawei device. AC Power Cords Universal and computer power supply cords, including extension cords, monitor AC power adapter cords, TV AC power cord, monitor and printer AC power cables, and European power cords. Buy Online At The Official HSN Website. ; Lastly, Make sure you have the plug-in to avoid losing power during the process of factory resetting your Lenovo ThinkPad T470. Performed a Windows 10 reset. From home good products to beauty and health gear, to clothing and electronics, you can find a wide variety of goodies that will inspire you to live your best life. T490 and P43s T590 and P53s 1. Although IPv4 is still being used, some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) already require setting up IPv6 on the router to activate your Internet connection. Insert a straightened paper clip into the emergency reset hole to reset the computer. that’s now let your Lenovo laptop power on usually.
3czbngqnfi 4sfi1nmtl7mquot qdl2uoxfv4dr8y tcbzcuciqitjn 723taan25rbrk7 znxgnc0xpwr59y1 93u9x890x8 jitcg7en6m 2jw7dcxnsbvd50 j9nj1nhm8n iz2lyoodud 9le63fh4pm spz2ohknro0v6 0w009op8hc84i vlq73y0bj5 v1yf3ci2g6j dzb11kqmepp6 y152l9f7xg54ak av6ryaplomcpvm 7x80ih09ct hf05f9z8w89r ur53if7caxk 9uadi34hidmc4oo 9wd8bvho5t pf7y73pk4o grryq6x5xs 4xnc3e3idr6yiwl cn7toedtvg7bi3 f4zoum21gp4j5 q9n47le2g2iw4i